Sunday, August 15, 2010

High School TOMORROW?!?!



I'm going to be starting high school tomorrow and I guess I can say that I'm excited. I'm going to learn new things, make new friends, and see the old ones. I will also get to spend a little more time with my boyfriend, and I am thankful for that. I think I had a really good summer. No, I didn't go on vacation or anything but I did get to go swimming a lot AND get Baptized. I have to say this was one of the best summers I've ever had..

So about school. I'm really wondering what to expect. I'll make sure I write about my first day of school. I bet it will be fun in creative writing class, and art too. I want to take the computer apps class.. or was it web designing..? I've been kind of getting into computers and gaming lately so I want to learn to make my own website.. from scratch. What inspired me to do this is the creator of this site called World Of Anime. It may need some work and there aren't that many members, but it really inspired me. I thought that maybe I could do that myself, with the work of my friend and one day cousin-in-law Nick^^.
Oopsie I'm getting off topic again.. Bai for now readers!!

2 comments:

Meeko said...

Hi, thanks for mentioning my site, World of Anime!

I just clicked on the link from your blog posting on World of Anime and decided to read a little and was surprised to see you mention it.

Anyway, I'm glad you like it and I hope you'll keep participating. Yeah, it's still a little empty but it seems to be getting a little bit busier all the time. I hope it keeps up!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome :3
I mention almost any site that I love, and your site is one of them!
So how have you been Meeko?